Your online credit card transactions are secure with amodexink.com. We use Secure Socket Layering (SSL), the industry-standard encryption technology that ensures safe Internet transmission of your personal information. When the letters “http” in the URL change to “https,” the “s” indicates you are in a secure area employing SSL; also, your browser may give you a pop-up message that you’re about to enter a secure area.
Making a credit card purchase is just as safe on our Web site as it is by telephone, but if you prefer the latter, you may purchase online merchandise by calling toll-free @ 877-866-1255. One of our customer service associates will gladly take your order and provide any assistance that you may need with stain removal questions.
The information we collect and how we use it
Amodex Products Inc. collects certain information from and about its users three ways – Directly from our Web server logs, with Cookies, and from the user.
- Web server logs- When you visit our website, we may track information to administer the site and analyze its usage. Examples of information we may track include 1) the kind of browser used, 2) Number of links clicked within site, 3) State or country from which site is accessed, 4) Date & Time of visit, 5) Name of internet service provider, 6) pages viewed o site
- We use the information we collect from the User for various purposes including:
- to complete your purchase transactions
- to provide the services you request
- to keep you informed about the status of your orders
- to identify your product and service preferences, so we can notify you of new or additional products, services, and promotions that might be of interest to you
- to improve our customer service and assure product satisfaction
- to send you other offerings by mail or email
Does amodexink.com Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is held in the strictest confidence and is NEVER shared with others. Only the event of fraud and to seek assistance from other parties who may be assisting us in this matter, might we share this information.
Limitation of Liability
Neither Amodex Products Inc. nor any of its subsidiaries or affiliate entities, agents, employees, or subcontractors shall be liable for any direct, indirect, special incidental, consequential, punitive, or exemplary damages, including lost profits (even if we are advised of the possibility) arising in any way from the information contained in this web site or any information transmitted via this web site. Amodex Products Inc. is not liable for any damages or losses that may be caused to any equipment and other software due to any viruses, defects or malfunctions in connection with access or use of this web site.
Changes to this Statement
Amodex Products Inc. has the discretion to occasionally update this privacy statement. Any revision will be noted at the top of this privacy page marked “updated.” Please keep informed of these updates by periodically revisiting the privacy statement. Our company strives to protect your personal information and will keep you informed of any changes made to that effort.
If you would like a copy of our SDS, click here to download the file.
For any questions regarding our privacy statement, its implementation, failure to adhere to this privacy statement and/or our general practices, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send your comments/questions to:
Amodex Products Inc, PO BOX 3332, Bridgeport, CT 06605 (Toll Free) 877-866-1255